October 19, 2014

My Data

My Data - screenshot thumbnail My Data - screenshot thumbnail My Data - screenshot thumbnail My Data - screenshot thumbnail My Data - screenshot thumbnail My Data - screenshot thumbnail My Data - screenshot thumbnail My Data - screenshot thumbnail
This is a very simple database application. It lets you create databases on your SD Card in a folder named My Data. Shortcuts to particular tables in the database can be created in the Android launcher.

The application lets you do the following:

- Create/Delete/Rename/Backup/Undelete databases.
- Send database files to cloud services, email, etc...
- Restore database files from cloud services, storage, etc...
- Create/Delete/Rename/Sort tables.
- Import/Export tables using the csv format.
- Create/Delete/Rename/Move columns.
- Create/Delete/Edit/Move rows.
- Create relationships between tables.
- Password protect and encrypt tables.
- The following types are supported: Text, Integer, Real, Check Box, Date, Time, Image and Phone numbers.
- When a database is deleted, a backup of the database is performed automatically.
- The application stores the database using the SQLite file format.
- The application relies heavily on long press gestures to bring up context menus that will let you do some of the above.
- The application lets you do search with wildcard support where * can be used to match any sequence of characters. Voice search is also supported.
- The application has paging support. The feature will kick in for tables with more than 100 rows. Four buttons will let you navigate to first page, previous page, next page or last page. One page has 100 rows which is changeable and can be different for each table.

Tags:

database, table, sql, sqlite, data modeling, data management, dbms, row, column, data entry, field, index, primary key, relational, rdbms, password, store, safe, csv, import, export, forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment